The war for Talent Is Over. Talent has won!
Current trends point to instability making it harder for you as an employer to make long-term plans. Prolonged periods of low to no growth will affect your talent management. Learn how to sustain a competitive edge during these uncertain times – download your free copy of “Thriving in an Uncertain World”.
Even though the economy is looking brighter, long periods of low to no growth will affect your business. With so much uncertainty going forward, how do you as an employer plan to stay ahead of the others and sustain a competitive edge?
The keys to being an HR survivor and learning how to thrive in uncertainty lies with:
- Understanding Talent: What is it? Where and how can it be found?
- Building Talent: training and developing people rather than relying on educational systems or other employers to do it for you
- Developing new skills and adjusting the HR function to get cozy with uncertainty
- Creating organizational agility
- Tying all efforts together in the Employer Brand