Discover the current state of the social media landscape for employer brands and the trends shaping how and where you engage talent today.
Learn more about these social media mega trends and gain from data-driven recommendations for social recruiting, sign-up and receive your copy of the Inside Social ebook today.
Discover the power of Iris
Social Intelligence and First-in-Class employer brand measurement
Built for HR and Talent Attraction professionals, not consumer marketers, Iris is the only social measurement tool that connects you to your audience in real-time.
How Iris Works
Discover the conversations that matter to your talent
1. Posts from leading social platforms are captured in Iris databases directly from the source.
2. Social posts are randomly assigned to representative talent of all experience levels, recruited to analyze all incoming posts.
3. Every post is rated by recruited talent with one or more of 40 corresponding values from Universum’s Employer Brand Framework.
4. All post data is then analyzed by Universum’s expert research and analytics department.
5. Reports are produced for all beta foundation partners.
6. Post-beta, all members will be provided with a login for on-demand data reporting, weekly subscriber insights, videos and quarterly reviews.
The only social measurement tool built for HR and Talent Attraction professionals.
Measure What Matters
Use Iris social insights to craft better conversations.
There is a lot to consider in building your employer brand’s social strategy. Iris provides competitive advantage with:
● Real-Time Insights
● Content Analysis
● Content Guidance
● Talent-Centric Insights
● Case Study Access
● Performance Reviews
You can use this information to map to your strategy, while using our global case-study library for continual education and insight on employer branding social best practices.
Sign up to be among the first to receive a Demo of our updated platform in January 2017!
Schedule a no-pressure presentation now and one of our social talent experts will schedule a demo with you when we re-launch in January 2017!
Tomorrow's thinking. Available today.
Thought leadership from Universum industry experts to intrigue and challenge current employer branding professionals and inspire those who are just beginning their talent branding journey.
Latin American Students Share Their Most Attractive Employers: Google, Microsoft Dominate Stockholm, December 2nd – Business and Engineering students across 8 countries in Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, […]
Stockholm, November 17th – Today Universum launched the fourth eBook from its Future Talent Insight Series, focusing on the current attitudes and employer preferences of women interested in entering STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering […]
Post financial crisis, the future of recruiting in the financial services (FS) industry looked bleak. Trust in financial institutions lagged behind the recovery, making it challenging for companies in the […]
With locations around the world, Universum is a global firm with central offices in Stockholm, Sweden.