The only tool to measure your employer brand on social
Understand how your social media content is shaping your employer brand
- Performance Analysis: Discover which posts are the most and least engaging
- Insight Reports: Receive quarterly trends about what talent wants to hear about
- Competitor Benchmarks: Compare your results to specific companies in your industry
- Social Post Library: Access an inventory of the best performing posts
- Content Strategy: Know what to post and when to post it
How Iris Works
1. Social media posts are captured into Iris databases.
2. The posts are randomly assigned to a representative pool of students, alumni, and professionals in your country.
3. This talent pool assigns attributes from The 40 Drivers of Employer Attractiveness to each post.
4. The posts are then assigned an engagement score based on its performance and posted in Iris.
Tomorrow's Thinking. Available Today.
To be effective in your employer brand communication, you have to understand the audience you aim to attract and hire. It goes beyond choosing the right office candid to post […]
The employer value proposition (EVP) is pivotal to your organization’s ability to attract the right talent because it is the foundation for your sourcing, recruiting and hiring processes. It is […]