The only tool to measure your employer brand on social
Understand how your social media content is shaping your employer brand
- Performance Analysis: Discover which posts are the most and least engaging
- Insight Reports: Receive quarterly trends about what talent wants to hear about
- Competitor Benchmarks: Compare your results to specific companies in your industry
- Social Post Library: Access an inventory of the best performing posts
- Content Strategy: Know what to post and when to post it
How Iris Works
1. Social media posts are captured into Iris databases.
2. The posts are randomly assigned to a representative pool of students, alumni, and professionals in your country.
3. This talent pool assigns attributes from The 40 Drivers of Employer Attractiveness to each post.
4. The posts are then assigned an engagement score based on its performance and posted in Iris.
Tomorrow's thinking. Available today.
Thought leadership from Universum industry experts to intrigue and challenge current employer branding professionals and inspire those who are just beginning their talent branding journey.
You already know employer branding is a must in today’s competitive market for top talent, but if you’re struggling to get your executive team on board it can be difficult […]
Employer branding has a lot of different facets, which is perhaps why some HR Professionals are tentative to approach building out their employer brand. Despite the challenges in managing it, […]
With locations around the world, Universum is a global firm with central offices in Stockholm, Sweden.