The last 12 months have been the toughest for HR and talent acquisition professionals in living memory. As the year comes down to a close, there are no signs that it’s getting any easier. Simply put, recruiters must find a new approach to attract, and recruit the right talent. But how do they do this?
Imagine a Smart Recruitment Marketing solution based on talent data to find the right people on the right channels with the right messaging. All while limiting waste targeting to ensure the most budget-conscious approach.
The Smart Recruitment Marketing Solution
Universum has developed a solution, Smart Recruitment Marketing, that provides you with unique, valuable, a proprietary data that can help you achieve your recruitment goals and help you overcome a wide range of common and specific recruitment challenges.
For example, helping you gain an edge over your competition, locating specific kinds of talent pools, as well as, hiring larger pools of candidates and much more. Although this sounds like other options in the market, with Universum’s proprietary data, you can win the war on talent with this significantly helpful solution.
Why is our approach to recruitment marketing different than competitors?
Universum has over 30 years of experience helping the world’s best-known companies with their challenges when it comes to engaging and attracting talent, and we have the data to back it up.
On an annual basis, Universum surveys over 1 million students and young professionals from over 40 markets via our CareerTest. In short, our unique talent targeting methods and propriety data on the right talent means that candidates are in the fast lane within a talent pool that is ready and waiting, ensuring your cost-per-hire is down but your candidate quality is up.
Universum’s approach to Recruitment Marketing on social media is one of a kind. Our proprietary data helps us to:
1. Understand the target audience in terms of their preferences, and,
2. Helps us build a “seed audience” from which digital twins can be found on social media, ensuring you are reaching the maximum amount of potential candidates.
Recruitment Marketing is used to build awareness and visibility to attract top talent for your company.
In a simplified way, Recruitment Marketing starts with the first Recruitment Funnel stage “Awareness” and stops with the last one, which is “Application”.
Within Recruitment Marketing, we at Universum have two goals:
- Ensure that we reach the right target audience through our proprietary data points, which function as “seed audiences” from which digital twins on social media are found
- Ensure that as many individuals within the right target group reach your desired landing page, visit your profile, or engage with your content (depending on the campaign goal)
We achieve this by understanding your target audience through our talent attraction “preference data” as well as strategic communication along the Recruitment Funnel.
These are some of the reasons to work together with us:
- You value a data-led and data-based approach in everything you do
- You want minimal waste targeting
- You want to reach a detailed target audience, e.g., on Meta-owned platforms such as: Facebook and Instagram, LinkedIn, or TikTok, using Universum’s survey database (e.g. Business students with an interest in working within the FMCG industry; IT graduates; young professionals within Engineering who want to work for competitor X)
- You want to ensure you work against a defined global benchmark
- You want to work with the industry leader in Employer Branding
- You want a team supporting you who has set up and optimised hundreds of Employer Branding campaigns over the past years
If you are currently struggling with one of these issues and you would like to find out more about Universum’s Smart Recruitment Marketing services, you can learn more about how we helped our clients and request a meeting here.
While the above is our key to success in ensuring you attract, and recruit the right talent, we also believe you should hear it from those we have helped! Have a look at the below success stories and contact us today to get started in achieving your recruitment goals!