Employers are rethinking how their work gets done and are re-evaluating their cultures and their employment policies to ensure they reflect their new emerging vision of the future of work.
And so are your candidates and employees….
Employees are also reframing their priorities in life and how their jobs align with their values and aspirations.
In January, Universum surveyed over 650 of the world’s leading employers on our “Future of Work Survey” and found 3 keys trends that are shaping the revolution of work in North America.
Hint: Employee experience is taking centre stage.
The idea of when and where the work gets done is showing a major shift in company culture. Universum’s survey “Future of Work” found that:
- 61% of employers in North America have incorporated flexible working conditions into their Employer Value Propositions as it has proved to be key in preventing burnout and increasing engagement.
- 70% of all respondents expect flexible working to enhance overall employee wellness.
Another of the main conclusions is that flexibility is taking the lead when it comes to shaping the corporate culture of the future.
The results show that before Covid-19:
- 41% of employers rated their flexible working stances as very or highly conservative.
- 61% of companies had a very or highly progressive stance towards flexible working and employee engagement.
Join Universum’s talent market experts from across North America including: Kortney Kutsop, Managing Director of the Americas, Jason Kipps, Managing Director of Canada, Nikita Shirodkar, Director of Employer Branding and Jeff Rugg, Senior Employer Branding Strategist as they walk you through Universum’s latest research on the new revolution of work.
Join us to learn actionable insights and best practices. Topics covered will include:
- How leading organizations in North America are re-evaluating the employment experience from a human-first angle and how they are super-charging their overall approach to flexibility.
- Remote and hybrid working models and how companies are balancing flexible working models with social connections and well-being initiatives.
- How leading employers are taking advantage of the current state of things to refresh their Employer Value Proposition and demonstrate their commitment and progress on DEI.
- And most importantly…what you are doing and changing in light of the new revolution of work.
A copy of the results will be sent to all registrants after the session. We look forward to seeing you there!
Thursday, April 14th 2022
12:00 p.m. ET
Universum is a data-driven, insight-led employer branding agency. Founded in Stockholm, we are now active in over 60 countries, with key hubs in Paris, Berlin, London, New York, Singapore and Shanghai. Universum provides clients with the research, strategy, and creative solutions they need to compete more effectively for talent.