Account Manager – Switzerland
We shape Employer Branding - lets shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
We shape Employer Branding – lets shape it together!
Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
Life is too short to be the right person but in the wrong job… that is the message we sell to our clients, as well as a motto we live by ourselves.
At Universum we are passionate about creating winning employer brand strategies for our clients across nearly all corners of the world. We help our clients to figure out what people will love most about working for them, and then how to package and activate those messages to help make that love match with the perfect people for their company.
Being a part of Universum mean you will be part of something great and exciting, in a company large enough to have credibility and reach, but still agile enough to allow you to have a voice that’s heard and opportunities to help shape how we grow.
What to expect of the Account Manager role:
As a hungry and eager sales professional, you will join our outstanding Swiss team. You will be a part of winning business & building our company through collaboration with colleagues, while listening, keeping an open mind, and respecting what our clients and their target talent have to say.
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute in identifying new business opportunities, working closely with, and shadowing or Country Manager and Key Account Manager throughout the onboarding
- Contribute to achieving targets and business development is a key performance indicator for this job, most of your time will be spent on lead identification, consultative sales processes, proposal writing, and delivery presentations
- Together with the team work closely with HR managers and C-level executives within the largest organizations to sell and implement solutions that enable them to stand out as an employer, and hire & retain the best talent for their companies
- Build an active account pipeline – accelerating sales cycles to grow in-region business
What we would like to see from you:
A “go-getter” when it comes to business to business sales, you may or may not have previous experience of delivering against targets for new business or existing account development. We want a truly results driven individual that loves pushing results and exceeding targets. Any experience in consultative selling or within HR products is a plus.
- You are currently in a commercial role and love to connect client needs and problems with solutions and have a “can do” attitude
- A curious and self-motivated mindset – to solve problems and defining your own career path
- International experience (either from work or studies)
- Fluent proficiency in German & English, any additional language skills are a huge plus
- Ability to learn and adapt to new processes and environments
- A university degree (or equivalent)- preferably in business, marketing, design, or technology
We look forward to receiving your application!