Consultant – Finnish Speaking
Life is too short to be the right person but in the wrong job… that’s the message we sell to our clients, as well as a motto we live by ourselves.
Are you looking for a career that will challenge you and allow you to make an impact every day? Are you excited by working with project management and insights? Would you enjoy working with some of the world’s largest organizations? If your answer is yes to these questions, then Universum’s Consultant role could be your next career step.
As a Consultant at Universum you will help our clients to improve their business performance by delivering advice on employer branding strategy, employee value proposition and communication . This includes providing leadership and project management in the planning, evaluation, design, development and implementation of consulting projects.
We are more than happy to have candidates based out of Finland and looking to relocate to Stockholm.
In the role as a Consultant you will:
- Focus on developing the EMEA and Finland market for Universum’s Employer Branding consulting services
- Supporting and enhancing clients employer branding activities, both strategically and operationally based on Universum global service offering
- Transferring experiences and knowledge about regional trends, developments and client strategies to support companies to advance and further improve employer attractiveness
- Drive business by supporting clients and the sales organization with extensive regional/local market knowledge
We are looking for someone with:
- Finnish as a mother language, Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in business, marketing, or other equivalent education
- Between 4-8 years of professional experience within market research and/or consulting
- Business-builder passion. Being motivated by developing and enhancing existing and future client relationships
- Experience from research insight presentations
- Experience from client pitching/proposal presentations
- Good knowledge, understanding and experience of qualitative and quantitative market research methods and analysis
- Preferably experience from working in an international environment
- A target-driven and solution-oriented mindset
- Intellectual curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit
- An ability to adapt within a dynamic environment
Our office is located in central Stockholm and you will be part of our EMEA team with Larissa Hällefors as team manager. We will be continously looking through application so please do not wait with yours! If you have any questions about the role or recruitment process, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a competitive benefits package.
Universum is a trusted partner to over 2000 clients, including many Fortune 500 companies. The results of our surveys and trend reports are continually published in prominent media outlets around the world including Forbes, Le Monde, CNNMoney, Harvard Business Review and El Pais.
We are the global leader in employer branding – delivering the critical talent market insights, winning brand strategies and compelling and story-led communication adapted to organization’s need to contend more effectively for the talent.
Universum is part of StepStone, one of the leading global e-recruitment firms.
We are all leaders and responsible for our individual and collective work environments. We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity makes teams better and that discrimination based on race, gender, or anything else is self-defeating and detrimental to individuals and the business.