Content Specialist – Stockholm
We shape Employer Branding - let's shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
We shape Employer Branding – let’s shape it together!
Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
Are you Universum’s new Content specialist?
As a Content Specialist you will combine expertise in content strategy, content creation, and reporting to take content marketing (Business 2 Talent) to the next level. Join our team and help us inspire people to gain access to the right career. If this sounds like you, keep on reading about this brand-new role!
What to expect in the role?
- Create engaging and useful content for our community of students and young professionals.
- You not only take care of the strategic direction, but also research and create content that resonates and convinces the relevant target groups
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Work with agencies to plan and develop site content, style, and layout
- Edit, proofread, and improve writers’ posts
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Stay up to date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
What you’ll need to succeed in the role…
- Fluent English language proficiency is a must
- You have a proven track record of successfully designing and producing target group-oriented content for various channels such as newsletters, blogs, and videos
- Experience of Pardot, Mail Chimp, HubSpot or a similar marketing automation tool
- Experience managing social media accounts
- Experience in WordPress or similar CMS and webinar producer/webinar software
- Video editing, Adobe Suite (After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere)
- SEO knowledge and great analytical skills
This is a new role at Universum where you’re ultimately able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience. Does it sound like the perfect match? Let us know!
The interview process is ongoing, we look forward to receiving your application!