We shape Employer Branding - lets shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
We shape Employer Branding – lets shape it together!
Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
Are you a stickler for semi-colons? Are you as well-versed in vernacular as you are in more exotic vocabulary? Do you subconsciously sub-edit signs as you walk down the street? Some might say you’re a little too into language, but we think you could be just the person we’re looking for.
Universum’s Activation EMEA Team works with some of the world’s top businesses to define and express their employer brands. We’ve got an amazing group of designers, strategists and more on board, but what we need is our word nerd to help make us sound as good as we look. We have an opening for a strategic and conceptual copywriter, and if you think that might be just up your alley, read on.
We work with top employers across industries from FMCG to fashion to pharmaceuticals and you will use your skills in storytelling and digital marketing to help develop the activation strategies that bring their employer brands to life. In your role, you will proactively support project lifecycles, managing the different aspects and various internal and external stakeholders, ensuring the deliveries on creative projects are consistently exceptional.
- Work in client project teams with our designers or freelancers, the Project Manager, and/or Creative Lead to produce powerful content with a compelling and distinct narrative.
- Take briefs from project managers and clients, and then apply a strategic lens to ask the right questions, identify the challenges at play, and truly understand the need.
- Research, ideate, develop, edit, and refine copy and creative outputs for both client and internal projects – including social media campaign concepts, visual identity guidelines, video scripts and strategic rationales.
- Actively find ways of developing, improving and streamlining our client projects as someone who is fully independent.
- Collaborate with other departments to bring inspiration, ideas, expertise and a client-centric perspective to their projects.
- Keep up to date on trends and developments within communication strategies to ensure a competitive advantage for Universum. You will also communicate this internally and with clients in an educational way.
- Support the EMEA and Nordics sales success team and the PMs during pitches, proposals, and up- and cross-sales.
- Track and follow through on deadlines with high quality standards.
Who we are looking for:
- A team-player with energy and a positive, can-do attitude.
- A precise, detail-oriented individual who works efficiently and precisely.
- Someone who can work under pressure, taking and responding to feedback well.
- An agile problem-solver who can adapt to the challenges of a range of industries and contexts.
- A business-minded, strategic thinker.
- A self-starter who’s forward-looking and entrepreneurial.
- A compelling storyteller, able to present professionally and confidently.
- A natural creative and a born marketer.
Background and requirements:
- Proven track record of fluent business English copywriting skills (portfolio required)
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Communications, Copywriting or English Literature preferred
- Minimum of 4-5 years of professional experience, working at an agency or similar as a Copywriter
Who we are:
Universum has been around for 30 years and works across 50+ countries, but we have the fast-paced culture of a start-up and just over 200 employees. We’re leaders in the employer branding space, pushing boundaries and exploring new possibilities every day. What we do now defines the trajectory of this high-growth industry, giving talent a voice as we shape the future of work.
Here, you will be part of an incredibly diverse and dynamic environment. Our office is filled with perspectives from all over the world, which will help you grow and expand your horizons. You will make friends, have fun, be offered countless opportunities to make an impact, encounter exciting challenges, and work in a high-energy atmosphere. No one will micromanage you either. We believe learning and innovation happen best through doing, so you will have the freedom to question the status quo and try out new ideas at every turn.
To learn more about Universum, visit us at: http://universumglobal.com
Think you’re a fit?
Let us know – apply now!