Country Coordinator – Switzerland
We shape Employer Branding - let's shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
We shape Employer Branding – let’s shape it together!
Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
Life is too short to be the right person but in the wrong job… that’s the message we sell to our clients, as well as a motto we live by ourselves.
At Universum we are passionate about creating winning employer brand strategies for our clients across nearly all corners of the globe. We help our clients to figure out what people will love most about working for them, and then how to package and activate those messages to help make that love match with the perfect people for their company.
What to expect from the role?
You will facilitate and administrate all aspects of the business by working closely with the Country Manager and assist the Swiss team daily. You will ensure that process & all administrative tasks are timely and correctly done. You will take full ownership on providing a continuous support and adapt to the daily priority.
Your day today tasks will consist of, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and drive the Country Manager´s calendar (meetings, agendas, presentations)
- Support the client journey for the commercial team:
- preparation of minutes of meetings and contracts,
- preparation and analysis of statistics (Salesforce, monthly finance report)
- maintaining contact with customers and business partners.
- In addition, researching data, facts and references, which are helpful in the decision-making for the management.
- Manage duly payment of inbound invoices and vendors registration and keep track of outbound invoices
- Manage internal processes, such as RFP (request for proposal) processes, administrative management of holidays, expenses, etc.
- Monthly review of operating costs and reporting to Country Manager
What we expect from you:
- Full fluency in German and English, Swiss German and further language skills is a huge bonus
- Experience with Salesforce a plus and excellent MS Office skills (particularly Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills and willingness to go the extra mile and provide support in all circumstances
- High integrity, experience dealing with confidential information
- Adapt easily to the priority of the day with a sense of detail and positive attitude
The review process will be ongoing, we look forward to receiving your application asap!