Customer Success Manager
We shape Employer Branding - let's shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world
Universum is all about enabling national and international companies and organisations to thrive by finding the talented people needed for their success. This is called Employer Branding, and we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the world.
We focus on understanding what students and professionals are looking for. What kind of working environment they seek, with the purpose of enabling companies to find, employ and keep these talents.
We’re looking for a curious and service minded professional with strong analytical skills who is ready to work with one of the most important products in terms of our future strategy – Universum Access. Universum Access is where the magic happens, it’s where our client accesses our survey data, customize it to their needs and understand about their brand image, competitors, and target audiences. Our insights through Universum Access enables our clients to make data-driven decision about their desired brand position.
You will join our Product Team and have the chance to play a major role in shaping the future of the product. We encourage candidates fresh out of University with the right analytical mindset to apply.
What to expect in the role
- Your overall responsibility is to make sure that our clients and our internal Key Account Managers understand and utilize Universum Access
- Provide technical support to clients and Key Account Managers in operating Access
- Guide and support clients and KAMs on how to use the platform, turning the data and the information into valuable insights for the customer
- Work closely with Product Owner and UX-designer to create user friendly self-help guides and introductory training.
- Provide regular updates on new feature, Access usage stats content updates to Key Account Managers and clients
- Together with the team develop, innovate and improve Access, enhancing overall service quality
What you need to succeed in the role
We are looking for a data savvy individual with a problem solving mindset combined with a great attention to details. Becoming a part of the team means being a part of an energetic team where innovative customer support is key.
- Preferred Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Economics/statistics/Marketing or similar
- You are proactive and used to questioning and developing established ways of working to improve customer experience and efficiency
- You are service-minded and taking ownership comes naturally to you
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working with Jira or agile project management tools
- Experience in providing technical support for online platforms
- English proficiency
- Advanced MS-Office skills
- Experience in data analysis is a big plus
- Training experience is a plus
Think you’re a fit? Let us know!