Life is too short to be the right person but in the wrong job… that’s the message we sell to our clients, as well as a motto we live by ourselves.
Are you looking for a career that will challenge you and allow you to make an impact every day? Are you excited by working with project management and business intelligence? Do you enjoy gathering business data through many different ways, help develop a picture of company’s current status, and proactively suggesting ways for improvement?Do you want to work closely with different departments? If you’ve answered the majority of the questions with a yes, then Universum’s Data Analyst role could be your next career step.
As a Data Analyst at Universum you will help the management team make informed decisions by providing them with relevant information. You will overlook the sales performance across the world and get a deeper understanding of the business through data. Your input will be critical to reach and exceed our sales goals and you will quickly see the impact of your contributions.
Creativity and curiosity are very important, as they will help you find new angles to solve current issues and keep improving.
- Development and optimization of company-wide key figures
- Creation and interpretation of ad-hoc evaluations including recommended actions
- Collaboration in local and transnational projects to expand our business intelligence and sales reporting infrastructure
- End-to-end support of existing reporting infrastructure from database to reporting dashboard
- Consulting and support of the business in search of optimal sales control and performance KPI:s
- Implementation of projects to optimize existing sales processes
- Modeling and developing strategic customer potential
- Successfully completed business studies or comparable, ideally with a focus on controlling
- Several years of professional experience in sales and project controlling
- You have a very good analytical mind, but you are also able to intuitively convey complex relationships to non-technical target groups.
- Your work is characterized by a high-quality awareness for this business-related function with a high impact on our business decisions
- Careful, goal-oriented and team-oriented way of working with vision
- Ideally, you already have experience in Salesforce, Tableau, or similar tool
Universum is a trusted partner to over 2000 clients, including many Fortune 500 companies. The results of our surveys and trend reports are continually published in prominent media outlets around the world including Forbes, Le Monde, CNNMoney, Harvard Business Review and El Pais.
We are the global leader in employer branding – delivering the critical talent market insights, winning brand strategies and compelling and story-led communication adapted to organizations’ need to contend more effectively for the talent.
Universum is part of StepStone, one of the leading global e-recruitment firms.
We are all leaders and responsible for our individual and collective work environments. We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity makes teams better and that discrimination based on race, gender, or anything else is self-defeating and detrimental to individuals and the business.