Digital Communications Project Manager
We shape Employer Branding - let's shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
Universum, Swedish company, is the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the world. Part of the StepStone Group and Axel Springer family, our diverse workforce is physically present in over 20 countries. We ensure employers around the world achieve their goals through data-driven Employer Branding. Consequently, this enables them to engage the talent they need to succeed.
Are you looking for a new challenge, being a part of projects that help bridge the gap between talent and employers? Universum is changing the way that companies think and talk about brands, with data.
What you will do,
- Drive employer brand activation projects from start to finish, from pitching, to executing, to final delivery, for some of the biggest brands in the world.
- Actively finding ways of developing, improving, and streamlining our client projects.
- Collaborating on projects with other departments and bringing inspiration, ideas, platform knowledge, and a passion for taking things to the next level.
- Keeping up to date on trends and developments within communication strategies to ensure a competitive advantage for Universum.
- Building communication strategies and content for our clients.
- Analyzing target audience data and incorporating that into communication plans.
- Tracking and following through on deadlines.
- Supporting the sales organization during the pitching, and up- and cross-sale process.
Who we are looking for:
- A true team player who values the importance of professionalism and high quality of delivery as well as enthusiasm and positive culture.
- Excellence in execution of any project, through detail-orientation and precision on timings.
- Someone with a business-minded focus and a solution / outcome orientation.
- A positive, problem-solving attitude with a “doer” mindset.
- An entrepreneurial and independent spirit, not afraid of new challenges.
- A fluent English speaker with capable writing skills.
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Communications, Marketing or Advertising preferred.
- Experience of working with clients.
- Experience from working with storytelling and/or content marketing.
- Experience with paid advertising in social media, such as Facebook Business, Instagram, Google ads, LinkedIn, and TikTok is not a requirement but a plus.
Our core principles and basis for our culture:
Proactive – We dare to lead
Purposeful – We love what we do
Collaborative – We care for each other
What we offer at Universum
- 30 days vacation
- Attractive insurance package
- Wellness grant
- Central office location
- Flexible working hours and two days remote work
- You’re of course invited to attend our Employer Branding Academy online course free of charge.
That about sum’s it up – What are you waiting for – we’re looking forward to getting in touch!