Digital Communications Strategist
Life is too short to be the right person but in the wrong job… that’s the message we sell to our clients, as well as a motto we live by ourselves.
What you would do:
Drive employer brand activation projects from start to finish, from pitching to final delivery, for some of the biggest brands in the world:
- Project managing small and large scale initiatives across multiple countries
- Developing great content for our clients
- Analysing target audience data and incorporating that into communication plans
- Building communication strategies, especially on social media
- Tracking and following through on deadlines
- Supporting the sales organization during the pitching process
- Managing and developing client relationships
Who we are looking for:
- A proactive, go-getter with great passion and energy
- An experienced presence for client interactions
- A natural storyteller and content marketer
- An entrepreneurial and independent spirit, not afraid of new challenges
- An out of the box thinker
- Someone who can craft clear and attractive presentations in PowerPoint
- A fluent English speaker with capable writing skills
- Fluency or business proficiency in English
- Knowledge in German and some familiarity with Adobe Design software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) are major plusses as well!
Who we are:
Universum has been around for 30 years and works across 50+ countries, but we have the fast-paced culture of a start-up and just over 200 employees. We’re a bunch of creative, business-minded people who feel passionate about helping our clients conquer new frontiers in the Employer Branding space with brand communication strategies and solutions. Every day we challenge ourselves to push boundaries, think differently, and explore new possibilities. Our innovations not only impact the way we work, but are also shaping the future of a high-growth industry focused on giving talent a voice in shaping the future of work.
What we offer you:
At Universum you will be part of an incredibly diverse and dynamic environment. Our office is filled with languages and perspectives from all over the world, which will help you grow and expand your horizon. You will make friends, have fun, be offered countless opportunities to make an impact, encounter exciting challenges, and work in a high energy atmosphere. No one will micromanage you either. We believe learning and innovation happen best through doing, so you will have the freedom to question the status quo and try out new ideas at every turn.
Think you’re a fit?
Let us know! Reach out to our talent team at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Universum, visit us at: http://universumglobal.com