Digital Marketing Specialist – Switzerland
We shape Employer Branding - let's shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
We shape Employer Branding – let’s shape it together!
Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
Are you a results-oriented person with a passion for growth marketing? Do you enjoy working together with product and sales teams to ensure that all marketing activities support a growth strategy? Keep on reading. For this role we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to work in our EMEA team with a base in Zurich.
About the role
In this versatile role you will be responsible for tracking and reporting B2B marketing campaigns, ensuring a data-driven approach to improve lead generation, and increase conversion rates throughout the funnel. This also includes being creative in content marketing to generate marketing campaigns and implementing campaign targets and KPI’s as well as keeping track of the progress.
- Managing campaign delivery in each stage – tactical planning, execution, measurement, optimization, and reporting.
- Marketing analytics – work with Google analytics, Tag manager, to measure and analyze marketing KPI’s as well as advising on how to improve based on data.
- Planning and executing outbound marketing campaigns through marketing automation.
- Lead segmentation and tailored communication based on our different products and services.
- Creating landing pages for eBooks/webinars, writing copy for ads, e-mails, and social media
- Writing copy for emails, landing pages, etc.
- Create teasers for hot prospect and current clients (Business case, Key Insights, Media collaboration).
- Revamp our product marketing approach.
- Establish a new process for collaboration with the sales team to follow the sales cycles and sales agendas.
- Support sales in creating/designing proposal support to make them look more visually attractive.
To thrive in this role, you need to be flexible, proactive, structured and goal orientated. You enjoy working individually, with responsibility for driving your own projects, as well as being an active member of the team, supporting your colleagues when necessary. You have an inclusive approach, strong multi-tasking skills combined with being street-smart and loving challenges! These are some of the hard skills we hope you are bringing with you:
- A degree in marketing, business administration, communication or equivalent
- 1-5 years marketing experience, media relations and/or event management is a plus.
- Digitally savvy and experienced in working with marketing automation (we are using Pardot today), WordPress, and Adobe CC
- Experience from project management and how to work with and implement brand guidelines and used to working with a budget.
- Fluent in English and German with excellent written and verbal communication skills, other languages are a plus (French).
Think you’re a fit? Let us know! The review process is ongoing, so don’t miss out, submit your application now.