We shape Employer Branding - lets shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
We shape Employer Branding – lets shape it together!
Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
Does building better advertising solutions for some of EMEA and Swedish leading brands sound interesting? And by doing so – making the employer branding world a better experience. You probably have a great interest in digital marketing and maybe you have just started understanding the bigger picture of the the social media landscape. You will be part of a department including digital communication strategists, designers, copywriters, and you will be part of the digital performance team with our digital specialists.
In the position as Paid Social Media Consultant you have an important role in setting up better advertising solutions for our clients in collaboration with our communication strategists.
Some of your main responsibilities will be
- Be part of a cross-functional team of digital specialists to run the daily advertising set ups and paid media operations to deliver significant performance improvements to our clients.
- Monitoring, implementing, and optimizing paid social media content across all relevant social media channels to engage consumers.
- Communicate and deliver the implementation of those technologies and projects for clients and colleagues.
- Present results from campaigns to internal stakeholders
- Advise within development in the field of paid social media, internally towards delivery departments
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in working with clients, preferably as a freelancer or for an agency
- Knowledge within paid advertising in social media, such as Google ads, LinkedIn and/or TikTok ads.
- Microsoft office basic skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal with further languages being a bonus.
Who you are
- A true forward leaning team player who values the importance of professionalism and high quality of delivery as well as enthusiasm and positive culture. A positive business-minded focus and a solution/outcome orientation attitude with a “doer” mentality.
- Detail-oriented doer
- This position will start in 2021 and until end of October
- This position covers 25-50 % of a full time position. The role will be based on needs and you will be paid per hour but we will have a close communication with you about this.
- Freelance position, the hours are flexible.
Universum is a global Employer Branding consultancy that delivers the critical talent market insights, winning brand strategies and compelling, story-led communication organisations need to compete more effectively when hiring talent. We’re part of the Stepstone Group, and through them Axel Springer, meaning that as well as operating in a senior position across Universum and the countries we work in you will also be connected right across this wider global network. Our Research and Advisory solutions increase the ability of our clients to achieve their business objectives through improving their ability to understand their offer to candidates (Employer Value Proposition or EVP) and matching that to what our research tells us the talent they need is looking for in an employer. Our Activation offering can then work with our clients to build messaging and approaches to delivering the results of this work to their external candidate market.
Selection is ongoing, so don’t wait for your application!