Employer Brand Analyst & Content Manager
We shape Employer Branding - let's shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
Universum is the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the world. Part of the StepStone Group and Axel Springer family, our diverse workforce is physically present in over 20 countries and serves over 50 markets. We ensure employers around the world engage the talent they need to succeed through data-driven Employer Branding.
For over 30 years Universum has been the trusted partner of many of the world’s best-known employers. As a result, our data, insights, and guidance have shaped much of the current best practice in Employer Branding, assisting companies around the globe to attract, recruit and retain the right talent.
Our marketing team is growing and we’re looking for a marketing professional preferably with experience in Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing. As an Employer Brand analyst and content creator at Universum you will play a key role in supporting our thought-leadership, identifying and sharing best practices, and creating content that supports our marketing, sales success and employer branding Academy.
You’ll have the following responsibilities:
- Sourcing, analysing and creating thought leadership content with the support of our many employer brand experts across the business, including the best-selling employer brand author, Richard Mosley
- Planning and executing marketing content for our website, blog, social media channels and events
- Ensuring our global Employer Branding Academy is up to date with the latest employer brand practices and case study materials
- Creating product decks and training materials for our global sales and delivery teams
As our Employer Brand Analyst and Content Manager, you will ideally need:
- A background in employer branding and recruitment marketing
- A curious and analytical mind, equally at home with data, marketing content and best practices
- Advanced English communication skills, with experience in creating content for social media, website, blog and marketing / sales presentations
- Deep knowledge in marketing principles and best practices such as paid vs organic marketing, SEO, analytics and optimization techniques
- An agile, multi-tasking approach to work, with the ability to work on a wide variety of projects, across a number of different teams, and independently when required
Our core principles and basis for our culture:
Proactive – We dare to lead
Purposeful – We love what we do
Collaborative – We care for each other
Life at Universum
We offer Flexible working hours in fast growing international organization. Solids bonus structure and a lot of opportunities for future growth
We are the global leader in employer branding – delivering the critical talent market insights, winning brand strategies and compelling and story-led communication adapted to organization’s need to contend more effectively for the talent
Universum is part of StepStone, one of the leading global e-recruitment firms which belongs to Axel Springer the biggest global media company
That about sum’s it up – we’re looking forward to getting in touch!