Employer Branding Consultant
We shape Employer Branding - let's shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
At Universum we are passionate about creating winning employer brand strategies for our clients across nearly all corners of the globe. This position will not only have an impact on our clients but will also be a part of shaping the future of work.
Our team in Singapore is growing and we are looking for a person who wants to lead client projects from start to finish. As an Employer Branding Consultant, you will empower local and multinational organizations to establish data-led talent engagement strategies and compelling Employer Brand strategies. You will act as a trusted advisor to senior HR and talent acquisition partners.
What to expect in this role
As a part of our Advisory APAC team you will together with internal stakeholders plan, manage and execute consulting projects. We expect you to be comfortable leading our clients projects from start to finish, organize information and create presentations, be in charge of budget, facilitating engaging online and in-person workshops with senior stakeholders, draw conclusions, identify patterns, and succinctly communicate key points among senior stakeholders. Be able to craft a tight strategic narrative from data and be able to make effective and actionable recommendations.
What you’ll do,
- Work closely with the clients to support their employer branding plans, ambitions and goals.
- Strive for best practice deliveries, always look to improve our processes and capabilities.
- Ensure all internal and external (client) reporting is done accurately and on time.
- Prioritize client satisfaction and always consider how to renew and up sell to our clients.
- Work closely with other members of the delivery teams to ensure the right people are involved in projects and we’re able to deliver projects with optimal quality.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all accounts that buy Advisory from us, or who could in the future.
- Identify problem statements and flesh out the client challenges and scope out relevant solutions while identifying new business opportunities / upsell opportunities
- Think outside the box and deliver proposals & pitches that will excite the clients
What You Need to Succeed
We are looking for a person that is just as enthusiastic and passionate about employer branding as we are, someone with deep industry and domain knowledge, especially with regards to employer branding, HR, brand strategy and talent attraction and engagement trends, besides passion for the craft we think you have the following experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in business, marketing, communications, and strategy and/or HR.
- Capability to both compile and analyze data and insights and create a strategic vision for Employer Brand development with actionable recommendations within the client organization. Prior experience with market research is a big plus.
- A modern-day storyteller who can connect different sources of data into meaningful insights in a credible way and compelling way.
- Strong competency for delivering consulting projects, including all the systems, tools, software, and skills needed to be successful.
- Commercially minded with consultative and value-led lead qualification and selling skills – as part of a team and alone.
- A strong ability to collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders from different departments.
- Excellent presentation and workshops’ facilitation skills, especially the ability to communicate and manage a diverse audience, and stakeholders across different levels.
- Being flexible and agile when things don’t go to plan. Observant and able to read the room and pivot accordingly.
- Entrepreneurial, energetic, resilient and self-driven character
- English proficiency and other regionally used languages are highly desirable.
Our core principles and basis for our culture:
Proactive – We dare to lead
Purposeful – We love what we do
Collaborative – We care for each other
That about sum’s it up – are you ready to be a part of building our company through collaboration, listening with open minds and respect what our clients and their target talent have to say? What are you waiting for – we’re looking forward to getting in touch!