Employer Branding Consultant – EMEA
We shape Employer Branding - lets shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
We shape Employer Branding – lets shape it together!
Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
Life is too short to be the right person but in the wrong job… that’s the message we sell to our clients, as well as a motto we live by ourselves.
Are you passionate about driving business growth within a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Do you strive to help companies improve by making more informed strategic decisions and want to make an impact? Universum’s Employer Branding Advisor role could be your next career step!
Every day at Universum, we challenge ourselves to push boundaries and explore new possibilities. Our innovations not only impact the way we work, but they are also shaping the future of a high-growth industry: Employer Branding. The position is based in our office in the middle of central Stockholm, Jakobsberggatan 22.
What to expect in the role?
As an Employer Branding Advisor, you will empower local and multinational organizations to establish data-led talent engagement strategies and compelling Employer Brand strategies. You will act as a trusted advisor to senior HR and talent attraction executives, focusing on the German speaking part of Europe, DACH region. As a part of Advisory EMEA team you will also be able to work with our clients in EMEA and Nordic regions.
- Pro-active support and collaboration with our sales force to guide our clients to explore the options to develop their employer branding strategy and Employer Value Proposition.
- Work with leadership and project management in planning, evaluation, design, development, and implementation of consulting projects.
- Capability to both compile and analyze data and create a strategic vision for Employer Brand development within the client organization.
- Excellent presentation and workshop facilitation skills.
What you need to succeed
We are looking for a person that is just as enthusiastic and passionate about employer branding as we are, besides passion for the craft we think you have the following experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience in business, marketing, communications, and strategy and/or HR.
- Knowledge and experience of qualitative and quantitative market research methods and analysis.
- Superior communication and presentation skills combined with strong analytical capability.
- You are a team player with strong intellectual curiosity, proactively seeking out new experiences, knowledge, and feedback
- Creative and capable of thinking outside-the-box to ensure high level services both internally and externally.
- Fluent language sufficiency in both written and spoken German and English, any additional language skills are highly beneficial.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
Think you’re the perfect fit?
Tell us why! Submit your application asap, interviews will be held continuously.