Employer Branding Strategist & Consultant
We shape Employer Branding - let's shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
Spanish & English verbal and written proficiency required.
We’re looking for an impact player – a talented writer, creative thinker and organized project manager who is ready to work with the world’s largest brands.
As a Universum Employer Brand Strategist and Consultant you will a join of team of humble, diverse and talented individuals who create, implement and own employer branding consultations and marketing campaigns for large employers throughout the Americas.
This is a fast-paced, dynamic and creative role that’s made for the type of person whose talents don’t neatly fit into a single box or category.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Spanish & English proficiency mandatory. While this position will work across our immense client portfolio, there will be a heavy focus on our Latin American (LATAM) business unit.
- Above average writing and presentation skills. In this role, you’ll be expected to write campaign concepts, marketing personas and other brand materials – then present them with passion and enthusiasm to executive clients. You’ll also be expected to facilitate virtual and in-person marketing focus groups and workshops.
- A team-first mentality. Nothing good is done alone. Our strength is in our team.
- An ownership mentality. You will collaborate with your teammates, but ultimately own your work and your relationship with the client. We are a team that will support you to put your best ideas forward and help to bring them to life.
- Global curiosity. Check us out online. Universum is active in over 60 countries. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself on a Teams call collaborating with coworkers in China, Singapore, Canada and Brazil. That’s the nature of our business.
- An eye for data. You’ll need to both compile and analyze employer branding data to help set a strategic vision for our clients.
- Humility. We don’t take ourselves too seriously. We let our work speak for itself.
- Proactivity. You’ll be working alongside account managers, creatives and our clients to develop global employer brand. That require initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
Now here are some additional items that would be beneficial, but are not mandatory:
- 2-3+ years’ experience in business, marketing, communications, journalism, consulting and/or HR.
- Knowledge and experience of qualitative and quantitative market research methods and analysis. Advanced proficiency in MS Excel is a major plus.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with social media content creation and ad distribution
- Verbal and written language fluency in additional languages beyond the required English and Spanish would be highly beneficial.
Life is too short to be the right person in the wrong job… that’s the message we explore with our clients, as well as a motto we live by ourselves.
If you are passionate about working with big brands and feel you have the creative-thinking, data-mindset, writing ability and communication skills to bring employer brands to life, then Universum’s Employer Branding Strategist and Consultant role could be your next career step!
Note: Though our Americas’ HQ is based in New York City, this is a remote role. We value the right person and their abilities over their geography.
We look forward to receiving your application.