Life is too short to be the right person but in the wrong job… that’s the message we sell to our clients, as well as a motto we live by ourselves.
Do you enjoy challenging projects? Are you naturally curious, a self-starter and resilient? In this role you will gain exposure to all aspects of the business by working closely to our CEO, CSO, CDO and other parts of the senior management. On a daily basis you will work with process improvements, scheduling and coordinating events and meetings. You will also take responsibility and ownership of project management within various areas.
This position is a great steppingstone into further roles within our business. Previous people who have successfully completed 18-24 months in this are now working in our Analytics, EBA and Marketing teams. Your experience in this will give you a broad range of knowledge, experience and exposure senior management all the way up to Board, in addition to a wide overview of all our different departments and projects that are underway there.
The role includes:
- Supporting with travel arrangements, board meetings, organizing media appearances and events.
- Maintaining a strong working relationship with other relevant departments, including IT, Sales, Marketing & CoEs
- Liaising with other staff members on behalf of senior management
- Preparing and delivering monthly reporting
- Managing projects
What you need to succeed:
- Full fluency in Swedish & English, with further language skills being a bonus
- A degree from a business/ tech school, preferably a Master’s in Management or International Management
- At least two years of professional experience
- A collaborative and adaptive approach. You’re a fast learner and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- A sense of detail and an analytical mindset
- Excellent MS Office skills (particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word)