Interim Senior Digital Communication Specialist
We shape Employer Branding - lets shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
We shape Employer Branding – lets shape it together!
Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
Are you passionate and knowledgeable about digital marketing strategies? Do you love the idea of working with some of the world’s top employers and brands? Universum´s Activation EMEA might have the job for you!
One of our Senior digital communications strategists is going on parental leave and during her absence we are looking for an Interim Senior Digital Communications Specialist between February 2021 and end of October 2021.
What to expect in the role
We are a bunch of creative, business-minded people who feel passionate about helping our clients conquer new frontiers in the employer branding space with their communication strategies, especially through digital marketing.
Examples of what you’ll be doing on a daily basis:
- You will be a key player in enhancing the strategies of our client employers’ brand through storytelling and digital marketing.
- You will work with top employers across industries influencing them on how to build compelling employer identities.
- You will pro-actively coordinate project life cycles, managing different aspects and various internal stakeholders, as well as vendors and clients, ensuring high-quality project deliveries.
- Actively find ways to develop, improve and streamline our projects
- Collaborate on projects with other departments and bringing inspiration, ideas, platform knowledge, and a passion for taking things to the next level. Here, you’ll act as an expert in your discipline and bring a mutual-result, client-driven perspective.
- Developing great content for our clients and analyze target audience data and incorporating that into communication plans.
- Supporting the sales organization during the pitching, and up- and cross-sale process.
- Fluent in business English both speaking and writing but additional second language is highly beneficial, preferentially German and/or other languages within our markets.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in working with clients
- Experience from working with content- and digital marketing
- Bachelor´s degree in communications, marketing or advertising preferred
Who we are looking for:
A true forward leaning team player who values the importance of professionalism and high quality of delivery as well as enthusiasm and positive culture. A positive business-minded focus and a solution/outcome orientation attitude with a “doer” mentality.
Also, you probably enjoy to keep up to date on trends and developments within digital communication strategies to ensure a competitive advantage.
At Universum we’re a bunch of creative, business-minded people who feel passionate about helping our clients conquer new frontiers in the Employer Branding space with brand communication strategies and solutions. Every day we challenge ourselves to push boundaries, think differently, and explore new possibilities. Our innovations not only impact the way we work but are also shaping the future of a high-growth industry focused on giving talent a voice in shaping the future of work.
At Universum you will be part of an incredibly diverse and dynamic environment. Our office is filled with languages and perspectives from all over the world, which will help you grow and expand your horizons. You will be offered countless opportunities to make an impact, encounter exciting challenges, and work in a high energy atmosphere.
Think you’re a fit?
Let us know! We’re looking forward to your application.
To learn more about Universum, visit us at: http://universumglobal.com.