Junior Analytics Project Manager
Life is too short to be the right person but in the wrong job… that’s the message we sell to our clients, as well as a motto we live by ourselves.
Are you passionate about transforming quantitative data into compelling and actionable insights? Do you thrive when juggling and executing multiple projects at once? Would you enjoy being part of a truly international team? Universum’s Junior Analytics Project Manager could be the right fit for you.
Discover New Insights
As Junior Project Manager, you will work collaboratively with a team of innovative research experts to help discover and deliver new industry insights to some of the largest organizations in Europe. As an expert in transforming quantitative data into meaningful stories, you will play a large role in Universum’s delivery of high quality research in our 60 markets.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Be involved in managing the implementation, production and delivery of annual research projects together with our Research Department in Stockholm
- Manage project development to ensure seamless execution, communication and delivery of client projects across various teams
- Lead and direct multiple external vendors to execute research projects in a timely manner and ensure deliverables are of the highest quality
- Monitor research progress and quality control while identifying challenges and troubleshooting problems as they arise
- Clean, tabulate, and analyze data from quantitative studies
What You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- An interest in quantitative and survey-based market research.
- Experience from an analyst/research project manager role at a market research firm, ad agency, or consulting firm; or equivalent experience is a plus
- Great knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- An ability to communicate effectively with various internal and external stakeholders
- A collaborative and adaptable approach within fast-paced environment
- A proactive attitude and a passion for project management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and any additional language will be considered as an advantage
Are you the Perfect Fit?
Submit your application as soon as possible, we will be reviewing applications ongoing.