Junior Legal Project Manager
We shape Employer Branding - let's shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
We shape Employer Branding – let’s shape it together!
Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
We’re looking for an eager-to-learn Junior Legal Project Manager. You’ll be a part of a small team that supports our global organization with compliance and legal expertise concerning our vendor agreements and client contracts, as well as driven smaller projects simultaneously.
What you’ll need to succeed in the role:
- A Masters degree in law or equivalent
- Trained in General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a meriting
- Advanced language skills in English & Swedish, any additional language skills are meriting
- Be very well organized & structured with a high level of integrity
- Task & goal oriented
- Have excellent communication skills with both internal & external stakeholders
- Capable to conduct trainings on procurement processes and legal approval processes.
What to expect in the role:
- Review contracts and agreements with clients and vendors
- Draft clauses and agreements with clients and vendors
- Provide legal advice, guidance & recommendations
- Project management of different scopes of projects simultaneously
- Be in charge of the documentation and implementations of changes to stay compliant or improve processes from a legal risk perspective
- Perform in a high pace & high pressure environment
- Support in compliance matters
That about sum’s it up – are you ready to be a part of building our company? What are you waiting for – we’re looking forward to getting in touch!