Junior Partner Relations Manager LATAM & Spain
We shape Employer Branding - let's shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
We shape Employer Branding – let’s shape it together!
Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
Are you looking for a new challenge, being a part of projects that help bridge the gap between talent and employers? Universum is changing the way that companies think and talk about brands, with data.
We are looking for a person that works well independently but also likes being a team player. You love data as much as we do, and you don’t mind being creative in getting the results! We have a diverse, vibrant and energized environment to offer – If you are curious, willing to expand your horizon and like to find creative solutions – Universum is the place for you!
In this role you will…
- Establish and strengthen Universum’s partner relations by phone, email and in–person, with representatives from universities, colleges, student associations, and other organizations across different countries and regions.
- Run workshop sessions and share valuable insights from market research surveys, and advise our partners on how to utilize the insights to improve communication and offers to their students, members, or users.
- Be a part of large projects by defining and meeting targets, budgets and timelines, define and adapt data collection strategies as well as track survey progress.
- Generate ideas for creative marketing campaigns via email marketing, social media and other channels, to connect directly with talent and drive survey participation.
This role is for you, if:
- You like to work proactively and independently
- You are an energetic, team-oriented person with a positive attitude
- You are resourceful – capable of thinking outside-the-box, flexible and not afraid of challenges
- You have thorough and detail-oriented approach to your work
- You enjoy negotiating and don’t give up easily
We are looking for someone that has the following preferred experiences & skills:
- Experience in client-facing roles in B2B, such as sales, client success, or partner relations
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills in Spanish and English, any additional languages are a plus
- Experience in creating marketable content with tools such as Adobe InDesign, Canva, or similar
- Experience in project management will be an advantage
- Background in education administration, such as admissions, career services, recruiting, or similar, will be an advantage
- Experience in using qualitative and quantitative market research methods and delivering strategic recommendations based on the analysis of data will be an advantage
- Relevant work experience within B2C marketing or market research will be an advantage
- Advanced MS Office skills
The selection process is ongoing and we are therefore looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.