Key Account Director
Life is too short to be the right person but in the wrong job… that’s the message we sell to our clients, as well as a motto we live by ourselves.
Life is too short to be the right person but in the wrong job… that’s the message we share with our clients, as well as a motto we live by ourselves.
At Universum, we are passionate about creating winning employer brand strategies for our clients across every industry and all corners of the globe. We help our clients to figure out what people love most about working for them, and then how to develop and activate those messages in order to create that love match with the perfect people for their company.
With more choices available to top talent than ever before, employers need to work harder than ever to stand out and win the hearts of their future workforce, fuelling desire through employer brands that talent will fall in love with. This is what we help our clients to do.
So, what is it like to work in a love business?
We don’t just lead the employer branding industry, we shape it. This is because we are fresh, passionate, fast, exciting and focused!
We win business & build our company through collaboration, we innovate, we believe in data and insights, and we listen with open minds to what our clients and their target talent have to say – creating bespoke & authentic solutions for our customers.
Join our team, the Key Account Director role…
This business critical role requires a seasoned and proven employer branding thought leader. We’re looking for an industry player with an exceptional personal brand and track record of passionately supporting the growth of the industry through the sharing of new ideas, best practices and thought leadership. This confident and coveted business professional will be well known and well respected, and will further thrive by through joining the world’s largest and most prominent employer branding organisation.
Boosted by the platform, credibility, colleagues and enviable clients and accounts that this position will be supported by, the main objective of this role is to strategically grow Universum’s business in APAC through a balanced combination of developing existing clients and bringing in new ones.
Key elements of this role include:
- Identifying and securing new and repeat business from an enviable territory of clients and prospects in Singapore and other APAC markets.
- Acting as a prominent employer branding thought leader and promoting Universum and our industry at events and other key platforms.
- Proactively networking with senior HR, Business and Marcoms leaders in order to build healthy, long-lasting business relationships that benefit all parties.
- Working closely with Universum product teams to craft and position world-class employer branding solutions for clients in order to help them achieve their employer branding objectives. Servicing those clients and ensuring success on both sides.
- You should be a proven industry thought leader with a strong personal brand and existing network.
- A willingness to try new things, adapt to the market and our clients, and keep one step ahead of the industry by setting the trends, not following them.
What we would like to see from you…
- Experienced with business development, able to identify opportunities, build relationship, close large deals, forecast business and operate our CRM system fully.
- A seasoned professional who can operate independently and bring value and inspiration to the others in the team and wider organisation.
A little bit about us….
Universum is the trusted employer branding partner to over 2000 of the world’s largest and most progressive employers, including many Fortune 500 companies. The results of our surveys and trend reports are continually published in prominent media outlets around the globe including Forbes, CNNMoney, Harvard Business Review, Straits Times, Singapore Business Times, and many more.
We are the global leader in employer branding – delivering critical talent market insights, winning brand strategies, and compelling story-led communications and brand activation that enables employers to attract, engage and retain the workforces they need to compete and thrive in their industries.
Universum is part of StepStone, one of the leading global e-recruitment firms.
We are all leaders and responsible for our individual and collective work environments. We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity makes teams better and proud of the diversity of our workforce.