Key Account Manager
We shape Employer Branding - lets shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
We shape Employer Branding – lets shape it together!
Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
Life is too short to be the right person but in the wrong job… that’s the message we sell to our clients, as well as a motto we live by ourselves.
About the role
As we continue to grow, and build an even bigger base of international clients, we need to add new people to our Nordic Key Account Management team. You’ll be part of something great and exciting, in a company large enough to have credibility and reach, but still agile enough to allow you to have a voice that is heard and opportunities to help shape how we grow.
As a hungry and eager sales professional your role will be to sell our products to new and existing customers- helping support the growth of our business.. actively seeking new sales opportunities, as well as deepening relationships with your portfolio of clients.
Key parts of the role will include:
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities and engaging new and existing through lead identification, consultative sales processes, proposal writing, and presentation delivery.
- Achieving targets & goals on business development is a key performance indicator for this job.
- Working closely with HR managers and Departments and C-level executives within Sweden’s largest organizations to sell and implement solutions that enable them to stand out as an employer and hire & retain the best talent for their companies
- Building and managing an active account pipeline through strong, long-lasting relationships with multiple clients – accelerating sales cycles to grow in-region business
What you need to be successful in the role
- 3-5 years experience in business to business sales, including proven experience of delivering against targets for new business & existing account development, experience in consultative selling or within HR products is a plus
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a “can do” attitude
- A curious and self-motivated mind set
- Fluent Swedish & English language skills
- Additional languages are a plus
- Ability to learn and adapt to new processes and environments
- A university degree (or equivalent)- preferably in business, marketing, design or technology subjects
A little bit about us….
At Universum we are passionate about creating winning employer brand strategies for our clients across nearly all corners of the globe. We help our clients to figure out what people will love most about working for them, and then how to package and activate those messages to help make that love match with the perfect people for their company.
Universum is a trusted partner to over 2000 clients, including many Fortune 500 companies. The results of our surveys and trend reports are continually published in prominent media outlets around the world including Forbes, Le Monde, CNNMoney, Harvard Business Review and El Pais.
We are the global leader in employer branding – delivering the critical talent market insights, winning brand strategies and compelling and story-led communication adapted to organization’s need to contend more effectively for the talent.
Universum is part of StepStone, one of the leading global e-recruitment firms which belongs to Axel Springer the biggest global media company.