Key Account Manager – Milan
We shape Employer Branding - lets shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
We’re looking for an eager sales professional who is ready to work with the world’s largest brands.
As a Universum Key Account Manager you will a join of team of humble, diverse and talented individuals who advise clients on their employer branding strategies. This is a fast-paced and dynamic role that’s made for the type of person whose talents don’t neatly fit into a single box or category. We are looking for a Key Account Manager to join our South Europe team in Milan. You will be responsible for the Spanish region predominantly, owning our sales strategy and growing our presence.
What you’ll need to be successful in the role:
- 3-5 years of experience in consultative selling, preferably within HR
- Ability to identify and secure new business opportunities by engaging with new and existing clients
- Build and manage an active account pipeline through strong, long-lasting relationships with multiple clients
- Work closely with HR managers and C-level executives at top global companies to sell and implement solutions that enable them to stand out as an employer
- A curious and self-motivated mindset to solve problems and define your own career path
- Great communication skills and fluent Spanish & English language proficiency, any additional language is a huge plus!
- Ability to learn and adapt to new processes and environments
Life is too short to be the right person in the wrong job… that’s the message we explore with our clients, as well as a motto we live by ourselves.
If you are passionate about sales, connecting with people and have a “can do” attitude, then Universum’s Key Account Manager role could be your next career step!
As of you will become part of our South Europe team, you should be based in Italy, Milan or willing to move to Milan.
We look forward to receiving your application!