Key Account Manager
Life is too short to be the right person but in the wrong job… that’s the message we sell to our clients, as well as a motto we live by ourselves.
Are you looking for a career that will challenge you and allow you to make an impact every day? Do you have experience in consultative sales and get excited to solve client challenges? Universum’s South African Key Account Manager role could be the right next career step for you!
Every day at Universum, we challenge ourselves to push boundaries and explore new possibilities. Our innovations not only impact the way we work, but are also shaping the future of a high-growth industry – Employer Branding. Our clients globally include the many of the Fortune 100 companies, and we work with both publicly listed companies, smaller growth companies and the public sector.
Now we are looking for a passionate Key Account Manager for the South Africa market. In this role, you will drive Universum’s business in the South African market by educating and empowering organizations to establish talent engagement strategies and compelling employer identities.
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities and engaging new clients through consultative sales processes, proposal writing, and presentation delivery.
- Acting as a thought leader, representing Universum at events and in social media
- Serving as a trusted adviser to senior HR and talent attraction executives in South Africa’s largest organizations
- Managing an active account pipeline with multiple clients and accelerating sales cycles to grow in-region business
- Serving as the eyes and ears of the South African market for our global sales team through your understanding of nuanced regional trends
- Bachelor’s degree or higher within a relevant field
- 2+ years of experience in sales or business development, preferably selling research/consulting and/or talent-related products and services
- Other professional experience with client-facing work and/or HR-related topics
- A self-starter attitude and a proven track record of surpassing performance goals
- Genuine interest in Employer Branding and driving Universum’s growth
- Excellent presentation and written/verbal communication skills in English (additional languages are a plus)
- An analytical mindset and ability to flex between operational and strategic thinking
- Experience with PowerPoint and creating/delivering interactive presentations
- Adaptability within a dynamic environment
At Universum you will be part of a dynamic environment, full of opportunities and challenges. We work in a high phased atmosphere with fantastic colleagues and space for your personal touch.
Think you’re the Perfect Fit? Good, send your application as soon as possible, the review process is ongoing.