Managing Director – EMEA
We shape Employer Branding - lets shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
We shape Employer Branding – lets shape it together!
Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
At Universum we take pride shaping the future of Employer Branding. We think of ourselves as cupids. We help the current/future professionals and employers find each other – creating more fulfilling careers, more successful companies, and a better world.
Let’s shape the future together!
We are looking for a Managing Director and senior leader for the EMEA Market Unit for a team of 10 direct reports and a total of 21 employees in locations across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. You will be the person that develops and executes the full strategic and sales and marketing plan for the unit through providing leadership, direction, and resources to the Market Unit. You will have P&L responsibility and be reporting directly to our CEO. We are preferably looking for someone located in Berlin,Germany where one of our European offices I based. Here you will also support us in executing our strategy for the German market.
The role will consist of, but is not limited to:
- Act a role model in terms of corporate work ethics, culture and values within the organisation by creating a harmonious working environment, train and mentor staff and motivate all team members to perform efficiently.
- Ensure that the corporate strategy as well as culture is implemented in the Market Unit and that all development and management in the Market Unit is aligned.
- P&L Accountability for Market Unit performance, achievement of goals and targets (Sales, Revenue and CM2)
- Together with the process owners of Universum (Operations Management Team) constantly strive to develop work processes and the efficiency and overall professionalism in the Market Unit. In this close collaboration with local management is particularly critical
- An active participation in all Universum Top Management (Operational Management Team and Market Unit Managers) forums and being a part of developing them as well as the work processes for top management
- Sustaining short- and long-term revenue growth by constantly maximizing market penetration across all our product and service offerings
- Providing excellent leadership and development opportunities to maximize development of new talent within Universum
- Ensure excellent cooperation between the Market Unit and all relevant departments of Universum
- Ensuring Market Unit cooperates efficiently with relevant departments of the Stepstone Group.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Finance/Accounting or Business Management or equivalent
- A minimum of six years work-related experience in financial or business management fields, preferably both smaller and larger organisations with a geographical spread and ideally grown organisations commercially
- Proven track record of both direct sales and driving sales/market organisations with mid to high complex solutions previously, preferably within a global organisation
- Proven strong leadership skills and ability to lead teams in different European locations and culturally diverse regions
- Proven ability to motivate teams, in different locations, to achieve high standards and accomplish set outcomes
- Strong communications skills and comfortable with addressing large groups of people to achieve impact, both internally and externally
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors
- Preferably familiar with the Employer Branding and/or Market research business. Expertise in the field is positive but not required.
ASAP, we hope to fill the position by the end of 2020 at the latest