Marketing Coordinator Nordics
We shape Employer Branding - let's shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
We shape Employer Branding – let’s shape it together!
Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
Are you a results-oriented person with a passion for growth marketing? Do you want to work together with product and sales teams to ensure that all marketing activities support a growth strategy? Keep on reading. For the role we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator for a parental leave cover until September 2022, with potential for a permanent extension.
What you’ll do
In this versatile role you will be responsible for tracking and reporting B2B marketing campaigns, ensuring a data-driven approach to improve ad performance, and increase conversion rates throughout the funnel. This also includes being creative in generating marketing campaigns and implementing campaign targets and KPIs and keep track of the progress.
The role will also include, but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Initiating, creating and assisting and in campaign delivery in each stage –execution, measurement, optimization and reporting.
- Executing outbound marketing campaigns through marketing automation
- Lead segmentation and tailored communication based on our different products, services and events.
- Creating landing pages for ebooks/webinars, writing copy for ads, e-mails and social media
- Writing copy for emails, landing pages, etc
- Assisting on events and releases of survey results.
What we’d like to see from you
To thrive in this role you need to be flexible, proactive, structured and goal-orientated. You enjoy working hands-on, and are willing to learn and try new things, as well as being an active member of the team, supporting your colleagues when necessary. You have strong multi-tasking skills combined with being street-smart and loving challenges! These are some of the hard skills we hope you are bringing with you:
- A degree in marketing, business administration, communication or equivalent
- Are newly graduated or have 1-2 years of marketing experience
- Digitally savvy and basic knowledge of marketing automation. WordPress, Pardot and Adobe CC is a plus.
- Fluent Swedish and English proficiency with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- SEO and SEM skills are a plus but not necessary.