We shape Employer Branding - let's shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
Life is too short to be the right person but in the wrong job… that’s the message we sell to our clients, as well as a motto we live by ourselves.
As a Marketing Manager at Universum you will combine your expertise in digital marketing, content creation, and brand management to take Universum’s Talent Brand to the next level, applying a data driven mindset to our channels. Our Talent platform is the core of our business and where we collect the data, being the Marketing Manager for our Talent Brand entail a very important overall responsibility of how we attract students and young professionals to our surveys across the globe. This is a new position within our Marketing team so you will also be a part of shaping it. If this sounds like you, keep on reading about this brand-new role!
- Taking an active part in overall strategy and delivering go to market plans, including development of new campaigns and online event.
- Delivery of campaigns to keep up engagement and create loyalty among users/members.
- Delivery of campaigns to support the new retention strategy, including working on a test and learn plan for retention.
- Work with agencies and coworkers to plan and develop the look & feel, marketing assets, etc.
- Stay up to date with trends and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention.
- Proven experience in B2C campaign marketing role.
- Ability to run concurrent projects across numerous stakeholders.
- Keen understanding of data driven customer/member insight and how impacts on communications.
- A solid understanding of a customer lifecycle and managing one.
- Great analytical skills and commercial understanding.
- High level of attention to detail and focus in delivering complex project.
- SEO knowledge .
- English language proficiency is a must.
- You have a proven track record of successfully designing and producing target group-oriented marketing communication for various channels such as newsletters, blogs, and videos.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
Our core principles and basis for our culture:
Proactive – We dare to lead
Purposeful – We love what we do
Collaborative – We care for each other
What we offer at Universum
- 30 days vacation
- Attractive insurance package
- Wellness grant
- Central office location
- Flexible working hours and two days remote work
- You’re of course invited to attend our Employer Branding Academy online course free of charge.
This is a new role at Universum where you’re ultimately able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience. Does it sound like the perfect match? Let us know! The interview process is ongoing, we look forward to receiving your application!