German Speaking Partner Relations Manager
We shape Employer Branding - let's shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
We shape Employer Branding – let’s shape it together!
Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
Are you looking for a new challenge, being a part of projects that help bridge the gap between talent and employers? Universum is changing the way that companies think and talk about brands, with data.
We are looking for a person that works well independently but also likes being a team player. You love data as much as we do, and you don’t mind being creative in getting the results! We have a diverse, vibrant and energized environment to offer – If you are curious, willing to expand your horizon and like to find creative solutions – Universum is the place for you!
In this role you will…
- Be a part of projects by defining and meeting targets, budget and timeline, define and adapt the strategy accordingly as well as track survey progress.
- Generate ideas for creative marketing campaigns via email marketing, social media and other channels, to connect directly with talent and drive survey participation.
- Join workshops and share valuable insights from the survey results and consult our partners on how to use the insights in order to improve communication and offers to talent
This role is for you, if:
- You like to work independently
- You are an energetic, team-oriented person with a positive attitude
- You’re resourceful – capable of thinking outside-the-box, flexible and not afraid of challenges
- Like to be thorough and detail-oriented
We are looking for someone that has the following preferred experiences & skills:
- Experience in project management is preferable
- Experience in using qualitative and quantitative market research methods and delivering strategic recommendations based on the analysis of the data
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills in German and English, any additional languages are a plus
- Relevant work experience within B2C market research will be an advantage
- Advanced MS Office skills
The selection process is ongoing and we are therefore looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.