Partner Relations Trainee – France (Work-study contract)
We shape Employer Branding - let's shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
Universum, Swedish company, is the most recognised Employer Branding specialist in the world. Part of the StepStone Group and Axel Springer family, our diverse workforce is physically present in over 20 countries. We ensure employers around the world achieve their goals through data-driven Employer Branding. Consequently, this enables them to engage the talent they need to succeed.
On an annual basis Universum works with over 2000 universities, alumni groups, and professional organizations across 50 markets. And so, we gather insights from students and professionals to advise employers on how to attract talent that fits their culture and purpose.
For over 30 years now, Universum has been the trusted partner of many of the world’s best-known employers. As a result, our data, insights, and guidance have shaped Employer Branding and assisted companies from around the globe in their efforts to attract, recruit and retain the right talent.
Are you looking for a new challenge, being a part of projects that help bridge the gap between talent and employers? Universum is changing the way that companies think and talk about brands, with data.
We are looking for a person that works well independently but also likes being a team player. You love data as much as we do, and you don’t mind being creative in getting the results! We have a diverse, vibrant, and energized environment to offer – If you are curious, willing to expand your horizon and like to find creative solutions – Universum is the place for you! The position is work-study contract (1 or 2 years).
In this role you will…
- Be a part of projects by defining and meeting targets, budget, and timeline, define and adapt the strategy accordingly as well as track survey progress.
- Generate ideas for creative marketing campaigns via email marketing, social media, and other channels, to connect directly with talent and drive survey participation.
- Join workshops and share valuable insights from the survey results and consult our partners on how to use the insights to improve communication and offers to talents.
This role is for you, if:
- You like to work independently
- You are an energetic, team-oriented person with a positive attitude
- You’re resourceful – capable of thinking outside-the-box, flexible and not afraid of challenges
- Like to be thorough and detail-oriented
We are looking for someone that has the following preferred experiences & skills:
- You are currently studying towards a school degree in Marketing, Communications, or an adjacent field.
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills in French and English, any additional languages is a plus.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- You are creative, curious, autonomous, fast learner, organized
Live the Universum experience:
- You will work in an international environment
- You will benefit from each other’s expertise and experience by following the newcomer’s onboarding
- You will develop your network internally and externally
- During your breaks, you could play with the office dog or talk with your amazing future colleagues
- You will discover the Swedish culture and its Fika
Start date: January 2022
The selection process is ongoing, and we are therefore looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.