Project Manager – Analytics
We shape Employer Branding - let's shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
Life is too short to be the right person but in the wrong job… that’s the message we sell to our clients, as well as a motto we live by ourselves.
At Universum we are passionate about creating winning employer brand strategies for our clients across nearly all corners of the globe. We help our clients to figure out what people will love most about working for them, and then how to package and activate those messages to help make that love match with the perfect people for their company.
Working as a Project Manager in the Analytics team you will be responsible for the implementation, production, and delivery of annual research projects. You will support both sales and marketing departments and be a very important part of how we present our findings to our clients. To be successful in this position we believe you are a positive team player, a detail-oriented doer who is dedicated and capable of thinking outside-the-box.
What you’ll do
- Managing the implementation, production and delivery of annual research projects as a part of our Analytics Department in Stockholm
- Responsible for data cleaning, trends and insights identification and presentation, both internally and externally
- The communicator for research on the assigned market, both internally and externally
- Responsible for cooperation and support to both sales and marketing departments in the assigned market
- Involved in client facing activities and supporting clients with insight queries
- Actively building and maintaining relationships with our stakeholders and teams to ensure a high quality data collection process.
What you need to succeed in the role
- A passion for quantitative and qualitative research
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in business economics or social sciences or other equivalent education
- Experience in using qualitative and quantitative market research methods and delivering strategic recommendations based on the analysis of the data
- Relevant work experience within market research will be an advantage
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills and strong statistical knowledge will be an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Chinese speaking is not a requirement but a big plus
That about sum’s it up – are you ready to be a part of building our company through collaboration, listening with open minds and respect what our clients and their target talent have to say? What are you waiting for – we’re looking forward to getting in touch!