Life is too short to be the right person but in the wrong job… that’s the message we sell to our clients, as well as a motto we live by ourselves.
Are you looking for a part time job to combine with your studies for a couple of months? We are looking for someone that is willing to work around 50% from April until June and from June throughout August cover for summer vacations and work full time!
We are looking for a service minded, outgoing and positive receptionist to join our Office team in Stockholm. You will be the first point of contact for all guests and visitors, making sure they are well taken care of. We want everybody to get a great first impression of Universum.
- Take care of incoming calls
- Greeting visitors and directing them to the correct person or department
- Managing invoices and mail processing
- Answering inquiries in person, by phone and on email
- Providing or sending out information
- Be responsible for office supplies and make orders
- Caring for coffee machines, kitchenette and water stations
- Be responsible for keeping the office area tidy
We work in a international and buzzing atmosphere we are therefore looking for someone with the following backpack:
- You are serviceminded, outgoing and positive with a “get things done” attitude.
- Enjoy taking initiatives
- Great organizational skills
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Experience from the hospitality industry is highly valued but most of all we are looking for a person who will contribute to the friendly, fun and professional atmosphere at our office
The review process is ongoing, so we are looking forward to your application sooner rather than later! Don’t miss out!