Life is too short to be the right person but in the wrong job… that’s the message we sell to our clients, as well as a motto we live by ourselves.
Are you a driven, hands-on professional looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself and gain valuable sales experience in a fun and fast-paced working environment?
Universum is growing and right now we are looking for future sales professionals to join our energetic, dedicated and friendly sales team in locations around the world. This role is a great way to start your career in sales in a complex, consultative selling environment with an organisation that is truly global is scope.
Reporting directly to the Market Unit Manager of the region you join; you will support your wider team while we support you to learn all there is to know about our business and employer branding. Through this you will play a crucial role in our company´s success by providing sales support to the Sales team you join and will start on a structured career development pathway that could see you handling your own international accounts within two years.
In this role you will:
- Organize both client and internal meetings, manage calendar scheduling, support project management and be in constant contact with our clients and internal stakeholders.
- Assist account management activities, including researching, analysing and summarizing relevant client information, quality checking and language support, answering and following up clients/prospects’ inquiries.
- Maintain the CRM system, analysis of sales reports to support business and strategy needs, support in contract and invoicing processes.
- Support with other sales related activities including planning and organising campaigns and events.
- Support your Market Unit Manager and wider team in their daily activities with administrative tasks and processes.
- Develop analytical skills to transform our raw research data into practical and actionable recommendations to drive business impact for clients.
To succeed, you will to have:
- Full written and spoken fluency in English
- Relevant background in a sales support or B2B customer service role.
- Exposure to HR/marketing and/or talent acquisition is a plus.
- Service-minded with excellent communication skills and a genuine customer focus.
- Ability to work proactively and prioritize in multiple projects running parallel to each other.
- Work well under pressure and be comfortable adapting to swift changes and tight deadlines.
- Efficient with special attention to detail.
- Open-minded with a flexible way of thinking and acting.
- Comfortable making quick decisions and acting in a high-pace environment.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint & Excel in particular).
- Experience working in Salesforce or any other CRM system is considered beneficial, but not a requirement.
- Authorized to work in the country to which you are applying. We will not be able to sponsor a work visa for this position.
The review process is ongoing, we therefor encourage you to submit your application sooner rather than later.
We look forward to you application!