Sales Coordinator – Switzerland
We shape Employer Branding - lets shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
We shape Employer Branding – lets shape it together!
Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
Life is too short to be the right person but in the wrong job – that’s the message we share with our clients, as well as a motto we live by ourselves.
At Universum we take pride shaping the future of Employer Branding. we are passionate about creating winning employer brand strategies for our clients across nearly all corners of the world. We think of ourselves as cupids, we help our clients to figure out what people will love most about working for them, and then how to package and activate those messages to help make that love match with the perfect people for their company.
What to expect from the role?
You will facilitate and administrate all aspects of the business by working closely with the Country Manager and assist the swiss team daily. You will ensure that process & all administrative tasks are timely and correctly done. You will take full ownership on providing a continuous support and adapt to the daily priority. Our offices are in the Niederdorf, in the old town and the heart of the city.
Your day today tasks will consist of, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and drive the Country Manager´s calendar (meetings, agendas, presentations).
- Support the client journey for the commercial team which includes preparation for meetings and contracts, data analysis and maintaining contact with customers and business partners.
- Monthly review of project advancement with delivery departments (Analytics, Advisory, Activation)
- Maintain Salesforce daily, ensure SalesForce updates and reports are delivered on a weekly basis
- Manage duly payment of inbound invoices and vendors registration and keep track of outbound invoices
- Manage internal processes, such as RFP (request for proposal) processes, administrative management of holidays, expenses, etc.
- Monthly review of operating costs and reporting to Country Manager
- Office management (rent/print/clean-up)
What we expect from you:
- Full fluency in German and English, Swiss German and further language skills being a bonus
- No degree required
- Experience with Salesforce a plus and excellent MS Office skills (particularly Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills and willingness to go the extra mile and provide support in all circumstances
- High integrity, experience dealing with confidential information
- Adapt easily to the priority of the day with a sense of detail and positive attitude
A little bit about us
Universum is the trusted employer branding partner to over 2000 of the world’s largest and most progressive employers, including many Fortune 500 companies. The results of our surveys and trend reports are continually published in prominent media outlets around the globe including Forbes, CNNMoney, Harvard Business Review, Straits Times, Singapore Business Times, and many more.
We are the global leader in employer branding – delivering critical talent market insights, winning brand strategies, and compelling story-led communications and brand activation that enables employers to attract, engage and retain the workforces they need to compete and thrive in their industries.
Universum is part of StepStone, one of the leading global e-recruitment firms.