We shape Employer Branding - let's shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
We shape Employer Branding – let’s shape it together!
Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
We are looking for a curious administrative wizard that loves working their magic on driving the sales management through the Salesforce CRM. The position is based out of our Stockholm office and is a parental leave cover starting asap until February 2022.
As our Salesforce Adminstrator, you will report directly to our Chief Sales Office (CSO) and work closely with the whole sales function together with colleagues in marketing, finance and across our delivery departments.
What to expect in the role:
- Salesforce management and gathering business requirements
- Implementing and rolling out key solutions and functionality improvements, and enhancing processes
- You will also troubleshoot for users, provide training, training documentation, support third party applications, create reports and dashboards
- Ensure that Salesforce is fully optimized for our needs
- Create monthly exchange and finance reports and analyze data to discover potential opportunities to improve sales activities and campaigns
- Additionally, you’ll build and analyze reports that will support the company in making the best strategic business decisions and work with our marketing team to integrate the marketing automation platform (Pardot) even further with Salesforce.
This position requires someone with understanding of Salesforce architecture, processes, and overall best practices. You see the magic in creating optimizing and structuring data and having a business impact in what you do.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in Salesforce and reporting
- Hands-on administrative experience with analyzing data and system optimization
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment and manage several priorities simultaneously
- Ability to demonstrate collaboration and communication skills in dealing effectively with various teams/departments across an organization
- Dedication to detail and accuracy
- DocuSign For Salesforce preferred but not required
- Pardot and Marketing Cloud experience a plus
- Strong desire to improve business and system processes and solve problems for stakeholders, strong QA process knowledge
Does you think you could be the perfect fit? Let us know!
Please submit you application as soon as possible, the review process is ongoing.