Senior Digital Communications Project Manager
We shape Employer Branding - let's shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
Are you passionate and knowledgeable about digital marketing strategies? Do you love the idea of working with some of the world’s top employers and brands? Universum´s Activation team might have the job for you!
As Senior digital communication project manager, you will join our team in Stockholm focusing on the Nordics and UK markets. We are a bunch of creative, business-minded people who feel passionate about helping our clients conquer new frontiers in the employer branding space with their communication strategies, especially through digital marketing.
You will be a key player in enhancing the activation strategies of our client employers’ brand through storytelling and digital marketing. You will work with top employers across industries influencing them on how to build compelling employer identities. You will pro-actively coordinate project lifecycles, managing different aspects and various internal stakeholders, as well as vendors and clients, ensuring high quality project deliveries. You will also be a key partner in forming our clients Employer branding activation strategies.
- Drive employer brand activation projects from start to finish, from pitching, to executing, to final delivery, for some of the biggest brands in the world.
- Actively finding ways of developing, improving, and streamlining our client projects as someone who is fully independent.
- Collaborating on projects with other departments and bringing inspiration, ideas, platform knowledge, and a passion for taking things to the next level. Here, you’ll act as an expert in your discipline and bring a mutual-result, client-driven perspective.
- Playing a critical role in building relationships and developing communication strategies for several projects.
- Keeping up to date on trends and developments within communication strategies to ensure a competitive advantage for Universum. You will also communicate this internally and with clients in an educational way.
- Building communication strategies, especially for digital marketing.
- Project managing small- and large-scale initiatives
- Developing great content for our clients
- Analyzing target audience data and incorporating that into communication plans
- Tracking and following through on deadlines
- Supporting the sales organization during the pitching, and up- and cross-sale process
- Managing and developing client relationships
- Working on projects and in teams where you act as an expert in your discipline with a result- and client-driven perspective
Who we are looking for:
- A true team player who values the importance of professionalism and high quality of delivery as well as enthusiasm and positive culture
- Excellence in execution of any project, through detail-orientation and precision on timings.
- Pragmatic ways of working
- Someone with a business-minded focus and a solution / outcome orientation
- A positive, problem-solving attitude with a “doer” mindset
- Someone who is self-leading, innovative, and forward leaning
- An entrepreneurial and independent spirit, not afraid of new challenges
- An out-of-the-box thinker
- A fluent English speaker with capable writing skills
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Communications, Marketing or Advertising preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with clients
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Experience from working with storytelling and/or content marketing
- Experience with paid advertising in social media, such as Facebook Business, Instagram, Google ads, LinkedIn, and TikTok is not a requirement but a plus.
Who we are:
Universum has been around for 30 years and works across 50+ countries, but we have the fast-paced culture of a start-up and just over 200 employees. We’re a bunch of creative, business-minded people who feel passionate about helping our clients conquer new frontiers in the Employer Branding space with brand communication strategies and solutions. Every day we challenge ourselves to push boundaries, think differently, and explore new possibilities. Our innovations not only impact the way we work but are also shaping the future of a high-growth industry focused on giving talent a voice in shaping the future of work.
What we offer you:
At Universum you will be part of an incredibly diverse and dynamic environment. Our office is filled with languages and perspectives from all over the world, which will help you grow and expand your horizons. You will make friends, have fun, be offered countless opportunities to make an impact, encounter exciting challenges, and work in a high energy atmosphere. No one will micromanage you either. We believe learning and innovation happen best through doing, so you will have the freedom to question the status quo and try out new ideas at every turn.