Social Media Manager
We shape Employer Branding - let's shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
Does building better advertising solutions for Europe’s leading brands and communicating great content to millions of people around the globe sound interesting to you? Keep on reading!
We believe you have data-driven growth mindset, a great interest in digital marketing and a very good understanding of the social media landscape. At Universum you’ll be responsible for developing, driving, and executing our social media campaigns. Managing our ads & business managers for paid campaigning and setup as well as optimize communication campaigns. You will work together with digital communication strategists, designers, copywriters, and with a team of digital communication specialists.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Handle social media marketing activities and actively find ways of developing, improving, optimizing, and streamlining your campaign performance
- Monitor our ad performance and create paid advertising campaigns across different social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Google ads/analytics/search/tag manager)
- Track and report performance, findings, and insights from our social media activities.
- In charge of your own social media budget.
- Research and identify social media advertising trends as well as competitor analyses, bench-marking, and gain insights about a variety of audiences
What you need to succeed in the role
- Experience with paid advertising in social media, such as Facebook Business, Instagram, Google ads, LinkedIn, and TikTok ads
- Experience with social media management tools
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva or similar
- Fluent English communication skills, any additional languages are a plus.
- Experience with email marketing
- Experience from working with many clients, preferably as a freelancer or in an agency setting
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office
We have a great team spirit and we’re looking for a true team player who values the importance of professionalism, collaboration, and high quality of delivery as well as enthusiasm and positive culture. You will thrive at Universum if you are a person who likes to be proactive, curious, and independent.
That about sum’s it up – are you ready to be a part of building our company through collaboration, listening with open minds and respect what our clients and their target talent have to say? What are you waiting for – we’re looking forward to getting in touch!