We shape Employer Branding - lets shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
We shape Employer Branding – lets shape it together!
Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
Are you looking for an exciting challenge where you can create a great impact for an organization as well as an entire market? Keep on reading!
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our Architecture Team based in Stockholm. This team is responsible for preparing architecture for the synergy of all products created in the Universum IT department, validating work prepared by other teams, and developing core systems.
At Universum we are passionate about creating winning employer brand strategies for our clients across nearly all corners of the globe. We help our clients to figure out what people will love most about working for them, and then how to package and activate those messages to help make that love match with the perfect people for their company.
About the role
All our systems are hosted on AWS, and the preferred software technology stack is AWS + Python + React.js. However, because all parts of our platform are microservices, we have a wide range of possibilities.
Responsibilities for our Software Developer
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for software
- Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company
- Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address customer and company concerns
- Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions
- Aid and support the coaching and training of other team members to ensure all employees are confident in the use of software applications
- 3-5 years of experience developing and implementing software applications
- Professional program certification in AWS and Python is strongly preferred
- Experience working on large-scale software projects
- Understanding cloud and microservice-based architecture, advantages, and challenges with them is required
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills are essential
The review process is ongoing, so please ensure to submit your application as soon as possible. We look forward to receiving your application!