We shape Employer Branding - let's shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
We shape Employer Branding – let’s shape it together!
Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
As a System Administrator at Universum you’ll use your technical and customer facing skills to provide internal support regarding IT infrastructure requirements. You will also be involved in the setup and maintenance of company-wide IT infrastructure solutions.
This is a great opportunity for a System Administrator with a wide range of experience, to join one of the biggest players in the employer branding industry.
What you’ll do,
- Maintain and optimize the local IT infrastructure in the office
- Install and replace PCs, software, printers and other peripherals
- Office365, AD and the physical office environment
- Ensure proper administration of hardware and software according to defined procedures
- Participate in the implementation and launch of projects based on local, regional or global projects
- Support internal customers worldwide with their IT issues via email and phone
- Ensure incidents and requests are reported in the internal system and encourage users to adhere to company procedures and security rules
- Universum is part of the StepStone Group, therefor you will join a larger community of IT colleagues with a strong tradition of mutual support and learning
- Continually improve the way we work with the aim to reduce numbers of incidents
- Manage local servers and networks in collaboration with central teams
What we would like to see from you,
Ideally, you’ll be well organized and able to prioritize in sometimes pressured situations. You have 3+ years’ experience in an IT Support role with a wide variety of technologies. In addition, you have a good attitude to ‘IT as a service’ and have a customer centric focus, you are a teamplayer and a problem solver with a proactive hands-on approach.
- Fluent English language skills
- 3+ years working with IT support tasks with infrastructure and user support, preferably Windows environment
- Knowledge of Active directory and Office365
- Knowledge of Windows Server, VMWare, backup strategies
- Knowledge and management of Cisco equipment
- Asset management
- You must be able to handle an occasionally very demanding work environment
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Mac OSX support is a plus
What we offer at Universum
- 30 days vacation
- Attractive insurance package
- Wellness grant
- Central office location
- Flexible working hours
Our core principles and basis for our culture:
Proactive – We dare to lead
Purposeful – We love what we do
Collaborative – We care for each other
That about sum’s it up – what are you waiting for – we’re looking forward to getting in touch!