Talent Acquisition Partner
We shape Employer Branding - let's shape it together! Our diverse team is a trusted partner for employers, we are the most recognized Employer Branding specialist in the top 50 economies of the world.
Life is too short to be the right person but in the wrong job… that’s the message we sell to our clients, as well as a motto we live by ourselves.
At Universum the Stockholm based HR-team are responsible for the recruitments in all our 14 countries. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the growth journey we have embarked on, getting to know the local markets and people there firsthand.
We are looking to hire an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner who will own the recruitment process from A-Z. You will be working closely with hiring managers in all offices driving the TA process and fueling Universum with top talent.
You will play a key role in helping shape the organization’s future by collaborating with stakeholders in all our departments. This means filling positions at all levels ranging from C-suite to interns within Data/Insights, Sales, Marketing, Digital Specialists, IT as well as our internal support functions.
Your responsibilities are
Owning the recruitment processes on an operational and strategic level and managing all recruitment projects at Universum. This means making supplier selections, choosing evaluations methods and agreements as well as budget adherence.
Last but not least securing a great candidate experience as well as internal stakeholder management is key.
What we would like to see from you
- At least 3 years of senior full cycle recruitment experience
- You have extensive experience in recruiting as a generalist for different positions
- You are able to manage all parts of a recruiting process (from sourcing to making offers)
- You have the ability to inspire and motivate people to join Universum
- You have a flexible mindset and the ability to prioritize and adapt to change
- You know how to effectively perform search and contact passive candidates as well as build a talent pipeline.
- Ability to work with and set KPI:s and deadlines
- Impeccable verbal and written English, other languages are a plus
Our core principles and basis for our culture
Proactive – We dare to lead
Purposeful – We love what we do
Collaborative – We care for each other
What we offer at Universum
- 30 days vacation
- Attractive insurance package
- Wellness grant
- Central office location
- Flexible working hours and two days remote work
- You’re of course invited to attend our Employer Branding Academy online course free of charge.
That about sum’s it up – We look forward to your application as soon as possible, we will start the selection right away!