Life is too short to be the right person but in the wrong job… that’s the message we sell to our clients, as well as a motto we live by ourselves.
Are you looking for an exciting challenge where you can create a great impact for an organization as well as an entire market? Keep on reading!
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our data into easy-to-use system for both external and internal use.
At Universum we are passionate about creating winning employer brand strategies for our clients across nearly all corners of the globe. We help our clients to figure out what people will love most about working for them, and then how to package and activate those messages to help make that love match with the perfect people for their company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Designing graphic elements and illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Building navigation components and graphic interfaces like; menus, tabs, search fields and widgets
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
We think you have the following skill-set
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field or acquired relevant
We are reviewing candidates ongoing and therefore urge you to apply sooner rather than later. We look forward to receiving your application.