Why is it important to evaluate your employer brand communications?
Employers use a combination of channels to reach students through multiple touch points. Different channels are used for different purposes, and reach different target groups. Universum helps employers evaluate their messaging in most channels, ensuring that they maximize the impact with their communication budgets.
It is crucial to evaluate Employer Branding messaging, regardless of the chosen channel, in order to ensure success.
What are the benefits of evaluating your employer brand communications?
• MAXIMIZE YOUR MESSAGING! Revise the messaging and possibly change the approach before it reaches the recipients.
• See if the messaging is still relevant, know what possible changes should be made and get insights that support a possible re-vamp of the messaging.
The solution provided by evaluating your employer brand communications
Universum has significant experience in helping employers evaluate their Employer Branding messaging using both online and in-person focus groups. Below are the key areas that we help you understand:
• Does the communication convey the intended message? Is it aligned with your Employer Value Proposition?
• Is it perceived to be attractive by the target group?
• Is it aligned with the current perception of you as an employer? Is it credible and consistent with the rest of your messaging?
• Does it differentiate you from your competitors? What can you learn from them?
As the illustration below shows, employers use a combination of channels to reach students through multiple touch points. At Universum, we helps employers evaluate their messaging in most channels, ensuring that they maximize the impact with their communication budgets.
Below is an example of our evaluation framework with regard to career websites as well as advertisement and brochures. Via online and in-person focus groups, Universum will get constructive feedback on your current career site and advertisement & brochures. Moreover, we will help you get an understanding of what other employers are doing and provide insights on what job seekers want from your online careers page.