Information regarding the competition and the performance
In what consist the awards of the competition Universum Career Test in Germany
This competition will have 80 (eighty) different winners and each winner will receive an Amazon gift card with a respective value of 20 EUR each. Amazon general terms and conditions apply. The prizes need to be claimed according to the specifications on the Amazon gift cards.
Period of the competition
The competition starts on the 7th of November 2018 and will end on the 8th of April 2019.
Eligible Participants and Conditions
1. All current undergraduate and graduate students, over 10 year old by the date of the participation, resident and domiciled throughout the national territory in Germany, who completed the Universum Career Test survey for 2018/2019 in Germany and registered upon completion of the survey.
2. No more than one participant is allowed for the same person.
1. The competition is free of charge and to participate you just need to answer the final question, which can be answered in German or English and in max. 5 bullet points, after completing the survey:
ENG: “WHAT MAKES AN IDEAL EMPLOYER FOR YOU?”
DE: “WAS MACHT DEINEN IDEALEN ARBEITGEBER AUS?”
2. The most creative 80 (eighty) answers will be the winners.
3. The answers will be reviewed and the winners will be chosen a jury that will consist of three members: Maria Klebanova, Daniel Eckert and Juan Figueroa. All winners need to be unanimously approved.
4. The winners will be notified by email on the 17th of April 2019. The result will also be announced on Universum’s website for the duration of 2 months.
5. Any of the awards cannot be claimed before 17th of April 2019.
6. The answers of any contender will not be used in any marketing material or similar context for the future.
7. Any potential tax will be paid by the winner.
Use of awards
1. All awards will be valid for use by the winners according to the specifications on the Amazon gift cards.
2. The prizes are personal and non-transferable.
Thank you for participating!
The winners are:
Kim Vanessa Graumann
Christina Bosch Rodriguez