It’s 2020! This means automation, artificial intelligence, and big data are no longer strange terms. Digital transformation in the corporate world is here to stay across businesses of all industries. A growing number of companies are embracing new technologies and data analysis to improve processes, especially for those difficult tasks, such as… you guessed it, hiring and retaining the right talent.
Proper use of research and talent market data can give you a significant competitive advantage, enabling you to make informed decisions about your desired Employer Brand position. But, how to use data correctly when attracting talent?
All it takes is 10 steps
As the war for talent gets stiffer, the need for a strong Employer Branding strategy is no longer a ‘nice to have’ but a mission critical for every company that wants to stay competitive and relevant.
Universum presents a compelling guide on how to develop a data-driven strategy that is proved to work for any company, regardless of size or industry.
Start 2020 with 10 steps full of insights, trends, and actionable measure points to achieve your Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding goals.Download the Ebook »
This comprehensive guide showcases how to plan, execute and measure a strong data-driven Employer Branding strategy. All in 10 simple steps.
These 10 steps will help you answer questions such as:
- How to structure an Employer Branding strategy.
- What is the state of the talent market in 2020.
- How to select the most relevant audiences (internal and external) to define target groups.
- How to find and define Employer Branding priorities.
- What to keep and what to renovate from previous strategies.
- What KPIs are effective in measuring results in Employer Branding.
- How to develop a communication strategy.
- Which strategies have proven to be effective.
Do you wish to better understand your brand image, audience and competitors?
Every year Universum surveys over 1 million students and professionals worldwide to identify the brand image status of the most attractive employers. Our Analytics solutions give you the insights you need to win the war for talent.