Universum has just released its annual best practice survey. Now in its fifth year, Employer Branding Now gathers unique and valuable insights for HR and talent acquisition professionals on the current state of Employer Branding, as well as emerging trends.
This year’s survey will seek to throw light on a range of current issues including:
- Given the largely negative economic outlook, to what extent has the focus of Employer Branding shifted to internal engagement?
- Are companies continuing to invest in internships and graduate recruitment programs or cutting back?
- In defining target profiles, how are companies balancing their desire for culture-fit, with culture transformation?
- To what extent have employers’ investments in the most recent AI-driven recruitment technologies paid-off?
When you participate in this survey, you will be able to benchmark your Employer Branding investments and practices with other employers in your market. Participants will also receive:
- An early release of the 2020 Employer Branding Now report.
- An invitation to our annual webinar presentation on the key findings (including a downloadable copy of the deck).
- A chance to win one of fifteen seats for Universum’s Employer Branding Academy online training course, (original price $1795).
- A chance to win one of five seats for Universum’s Employer Branding Academy in-class training kicking off this Autumn, taking place in fourteen different locations across the globe. (original price $2990).