We would like to invite you to join us on April 2nd, when Universum’s Global Head of Strategy, Richard Mosley, will host a webinar that will shed light on how organisations successfully navigated their way through the 2009 recession and share our latest data and advice on the best ways to respond to the current crisis.
While significant uncertainty remains over the full economic and social consequences of the current global pandemic, what are the likely consequences for talent attraction and engagement?
During this one-hour free session, Richard will cover several key topics, including:
• Why critical talent will become harder to attract and retain during a downturn.
• Talent attraction and engagement, the lessons from the last recession.
• Why and how this downturn will be different.
• How to make a virtue of virtual hiring.
• Avoiding the remote working threat of double disengagement.
• How to ensure your employer brand passes the ‘moment of truth’ test.