Adapting Internships, Graduate Programs & Career Fairs to the New Normal
For our third Fireside Chat, we are excited to be joined by KPMG Global Talent Manager, Denise McKenna and Executive Director of Career Success at Purdue University, Tim Luzader, who will share how they are currently adapting internships, graduate programs and career fairs to the new normal.
By listening and engaging with these thought leaders within their fields you will learn:
- How employers can approach and adapt internships and graduate programs to the new reality.
- The current “dos and don’ts” when adapting initiatives on campus as well as graduate programs.
- The new approach of career services to campus experiences.
- How companies can shape their recruitment strategies moving forward.
- How to manage today’s new normal and how to start planning for tomorrow.